Jansankalp Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Indian culture and heritage. Our mission is to safeguard the rich and diverse cultural traditions of India, ensuring they are cherished and passed on to future generations. We believe that cultural heritage plays a vital role in shaping identities, fostering unity, and promoting a sense of pride among communities.
At Jansankalp Foundation, our mission is to preserve and celebrate Indian culture by:
- Cultural Conservation: Identifying, documenting, and preserving traditional art forms, languages, music, dance, crafts, and other cultural practices that are at risk of fading away.
- Cultural Awareness: Raising awareness about the significance and value of Indian culture, instilling a sense of pride in our heritage, and promoting cultural diversity and inclusivity.
- Cultural Events and Festivals: Organizing cultural events, exhibitions, and festivals to showcase and celebrate various aspects of Indian culture, encouraging public participation and engagement.
- Educational Initiatives: Introducing educational programs that focus on teaching and passing down cultural knowledge to younger generations, fostering a deeper appreciation for their cultural roots.
- Documentation and Preservation: Jansankalp Foundation conducts research and documentation of traditional art forms, cultural practices, and ancient knowledge systems. We collaborate with experts and local communities to preserve this valuable cultural heritage for future generations.
- Cultural Revival and Training: We work closely with artisans, performers, and practitioners of traditional arts to revive and revitalize endangered art forms. Through training programs and workshops, we ensure that the knowledge and skills of these artists are passed on to younger generations.
- Cultural Exhibitions and Events: Our cultural exhibitions and events provide a platform for artists, craftsmen, and cultural enthusiasts to showcase their talents and heritage. These events foster cultural exchange, appreciation, and understanding among diverse communities.
- Cultural Education and Outreach: Jansankalp Foundation promotes cultural education in schools and communities, introducing children and youth to their cultural heritage. We conduct workshops, seminars, and interactive sessions to spark curiosity and pride in Indian culture.
- Collaboration and Advocacy: We collaborate with government agencies, cultural institutions, and like-minded organizations to advocate for policies and initiatives that support cultural preservation and foster an environment of cultural respect and appreciation.